The new 2019 Honda Accord is now available at Honda of Fishers. How does it compare to the new Nissan Altima? You need to learn more about both of these vehicles to figure out what you want. See how the new Nissan Altima stacks up against the new Honda Accord. Schedule a test drive near Indianapolis, Indiana.
Learn more about the new Honda Accord and how it compares to the competition by sifting through our research pages or by test driving all of the new sedans in our inventory! Check out the Accord's performance and technology features before you make a decision.
Compare Accord & Altima Features
If you're leaning more towards the Accord, there's still some research to do. Before you commit to this highly-innovative new Honda sedan, make sure that you view the following systems:
- 450-Watt Premium Audio System
- USB Audio Interface
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ Integration
- Dual Zone Climate Control
Standard Performance and Fuel Economy
Go with the 2019 Honda Accord and you’ll have access to more standard horsepower, best-in-class four-cylinder torque, and better available fuel economy than the 2019 Nissan Altima.
- Honda Accord – The standard engine on the base level 2019 Honda Accord LX is a turbocharged 1.5L inline-four that makes 192 hp and a class-leading 192 lb-ft of torque. With this setup, the Accord is able to get up to an EPA-estimated 38 mpg highway and 30 mpg city for a combined 33 mpg*.
- Nissan Altima – The 2019 Nissan Altima’s base trim level standard 2.5L four-cylinder engine only makes 188 hp and 180 lb-ft of torque, and while its fuel economy numbers are good it falls short of the Accord’s best at a maximum EPA-estimated 31 mpg combined city/highway.
Standard Safety Features
The 2019 Honda Accord and 2019 Nissan Altima both come standard with a rearview camera, a variety of airbags, stability and traction control, and even a forward collision warning and mitigation system. However, only the Honda Accord comes standard with a full lineup of standard driver assist safety features
known as Honda Sensing®, which comes with:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
In fact, some of these features, such as RDM and TSR, aren’t even available as options on the 2019 Nissan Altima
Test Drive an Accord near Indianapolis, IN
Test drive a new Honda Accord when you visit Indianapolis, Indiana. You can explore more about the various options available in the Honda Accord, like its advanced safety features or cargo space. There are plenty of reasons to buy a new Accord, and if you need a few, our Honda sales representatives will gladly go over them with you. Worried about financing? Not a problem! Visit our finance department after your test drive, and we can help you apply for a new car loan today. You can test drive, finance, and drive home in one day. We make it easy at Honda of Fishers.